The OLGC Senior High School aims to produce Grades 11 and Grade 12 Senior High School Graduates who are morally, and socially responsible, imbued with socio-economic consciousness and Christian values, personally competent and equipped with knowledge and skills to enter the field of work or to pursue further academic or professional endeavors.
Senior High School (SHS) covers the last two years of the K to 12 program and includes Grades 11 and 12. In SHS, students will go through a core curriculum and subjects under a track of their choice.
ACADEMIC TRACKS TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL-LIVELIHOOD TRACKS
● Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematis (STEM) ● Home Economics (HE)
● Accounting, Business and Management (ABM) ● Information, Communications and Technology (ICT)
● Certified true copy of birth certificate
● Original Transcript of Records (Temporary/Official)
● Original copy of form 137/138 (for HS graduates)
● Latest 2x2 photo (4 pcs.)
● Barangay Clearance
Exclusive Requirements for BS Course Applicants:
● Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal/guidance councilor
(for HS graduates)
● In case of unavailability of Transcript of Records, provide a Certification of Grades
Copyright © 2017. OLGC. All rights reserved.